Wednesday, March 02, 2011

... on the streets of the world

... like a ghost some people can't see.  Others drive by and stare.  A shadow that drifts by the side of the road. 
It's like I'm not even there.

  And I'll wander this world, wander this world all alone...
New York 2008
 ... I've never been part of the game.  The life that I live is my own.  All that I know is that I was born to wander this world all alone...
Rome 2009

Paris 2008
Hong Kong 2010
... all alone...

(Wander This World, Jonny Lang)

2 comments:

amanda archambault said...

I love the culture in these photos. It's very strong and emotional
Great post! Thanks for sharing,
Follow me and I'll follow you!
Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Visit and enter Best Dressed for March!

GlamorousGirl said...

love all of the photos :)
nice blog! i'm gonna visit it again :)
come and check out my blog on:
glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog